Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend





Sitting waiting patiently in the holding pattern of projects in my study has been a clothkit pattern for overalls for Z. So when I had a blissful hour ahead of me on Saturday morning, I went for those first. Dad, P and Z went off to swimming lessons and I sat in my study, music on, windows open, sun shining through, working away at a cute pair of overalls. So you see why I described it as 'blissful', it truely was. Some finishing touches had to be made to the overalls on Saturday night as Z was not as small as I thought he was! Covered in his favourite item -cars, especially Combi's - he couldnt wait to get them on come time to go out on Sunday. Although, he was not so cooperative when P and I tried taking his photo - even with private modelling tuition from P.
We set off for a busy Sunday, commencing with attending National Tree Day activities. We were a bit late but luckily Daddy had kept some plants for P and Z's contribution. Although, some were more interested in catching and relocating lizards! We had a picnic lunch and then moved onto an afternoon party. P was invited but Z insisted he needed to attend. It was at an indoor play centre and there were lots of kids and parents coughing and spluttering, so thankfully B agreed to come and take over for me. I took the time for another one hour of solitude reading a book. It is unheard of and I lapped it up.

1 comment: