Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Creations












I havent felt at all production in recent months. I slowed down a lot after my little venture with a girlfriend folded. We were making childrens clothes from vintage fabric and taking them to the local markets. They were also stocked at a amazing childrens shop in Newtown, called Shorties. The dissolution of our project was mean to result in more opprotunity for family crafting projects. I was excited. Somehow this didnt happen.
Although, this morning looking over photos of my creations, I decided that although creation was not at the level I had hoped, its not to be "sniffed" at. Its OK. My major project was a jumper for my husband. It was the largest knitting task I have yet taken on. Not without hitches, I finished and he wears it! I think it looks great. A photo is yet to be taken of that creation though.

No comments:

Post a Comment