Monday, January 26, 2009

A 2 year old boy





I cannot believe 2 years has gone so quickly.

Now we have 'big boy' games! Z enjoyed his birthday and had complete understanding about gifts and a day that was all about himself. Although, he was assisted greatly by his big sister who loved sharing his new games.

The chosen train cake was smudge all over his face and barely eaten by the end of a family dinner. But I guess that is what birthday cakes are for - to enjoyed however you want them!

Z loves playing with his new trains and cars. Daddy didnt so much enjoy setting up the marble run - but it looks great and Z and P love running the marbles down. I think Z has also enjoyed the teepee I made - thanks so my lovely friend Tracie. She saved the day with a very easy teepee pattern that I was able to put together in the 2 nights prior to Z's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment